The central location of our campsite in the heart of the holiday region creates the ideal starting point for the top ski areas :
Serfaus-Fiss-Ladis, Nauders, Fendels, Venet, Kaunertal Glacier, and the Ski Arena Ischgl and Samnaun the largest connected ski area in the Eastern Alps!
Get all the details about the Snowcard GOLD and the Ski 6 pass here!
Surrounded by the fantastic ski areas of the Ötztal Alps, the Samnaun and the Silvretta Group, a world of diversity opens up here.
What to expect in the Tyrolean Oberland:
- 340 km of slopes - mostly snowmaking
- Over 90 modern lifts
- Free ski buses
- Ski school in the village
- Ski rental in the village
- Large ice skating rink on Lake Rieder - only 300 meters away
- Quaint huts guarantee hut fun and après-ski fun
- Cross-country skiing on perfectly groomed trails
- Panoramic toboggan runs
- Sleigh Rides
- Winter walks through the snowy landscape
- Snowshoeing and Nordic Walking
- ice climbing
- Paragliding and hang gliding
- Many excursion possibilities
We invite you to spend your winter holiday with us at the Camping Dreiländereck in Tirol and discover the region "Tiroler Oberland" .
Enjoy the summer to the full!
Spend your holidays in the open air, immerse yourself in nature with a feeling of freedom and independence - that's Camping in Tirol! Where winter skiers wave over the slopes , extend in the warm season, the flowering mountain meadows and pastures of the Tyrolean Oberland .
300 km of marked hiking trails and cycle paths invite you to enjoy hiking and biking in the Tyrolean Oberland . Comfortable and safe, numerous cable cars pave every mountain enthusiast's way to the summits.
Our Tirol campsite is a small treasure in the Tiroler Oberland . With its central location , it offers the optimal starting position for your holiday activities in the almost unlimited Tyrolean Oberland !
In summer you can expect:
- A uniquely beautiful environment
- Direct location on the Via Claudia Augusta - Inn Cycle Path
- Bike Park Serfaus Fiss Ladis - We are the next camping in the Tyrolean Oberland to the new downhill park !!
- Mountain bike rental directly at the campsite
- Over 300 km of marked hiking trails with great panoramic views - guided hikes possible.
- The Summercard (free for our guests) and the "Summercard Gold" for the use of all cable cars in the region
- Activities in the nature park Kaunergrat - culture hike Piller Moor o bathing lakes, several swimming pools and an indoor pool
- Tennis, horse riding, squash, Nordic walking
- Rafting and canyoning - H20 rafting station only 300 meters away!
- Climbing in the Anton Renk - via ferrata and in many other nearby areas
Bike & Bike
Discover the Tyrolean Oberland on 2 wheels ...
We are a quality-tested bike property!
YOUR BENEFITS AT A GLANCE:
- Adjustment space for wheels - lockable
- Bike wash station
- "Biker information corner - In the entrance area of the Camping Dreiländereck Tirol you will find a comfortable seating area where you will find all the information on the topic of cycling in the Tyrolean Oberland such as tour suggestions - magazines - app suggestions, etc.
- Bike rental with repair facilities directly at Camping Dreiländereck Tirol
The Tyrolean Oberland offers endless possibilities to let off steam. At the Camping Dreiländereck Tirol you are right in the middle. We are located directly on the cycle path Via Claudia Augusta. With your own bike rental (mountain bikes and e-bikes) directly at the campsite, you do not even have to bring your own bike!
With only 10 driving minutes away, we are the next camping in Tyrol to the famous bike park Serfaus - Fiss - Ladis.
ATTENTION TRAILER FRIENDS:
The new Wildbachtrail starts at the mountain station in Fendels and ends in Ried. The singletrack leads over a 3.5 km long route. Completely natural with a great view over Ried. As a highlight with a suspension bridge about 30 meters long with a view over the gorge of the torrent - hence the name! After the German singletrack classification, this new trail is considered a medium-difficult downhill.
BIKEPARK SERFAUS FISS LADIS
DOWNHILL, FREERIDE, and TRAILS !! No matter if beginner or professional - bike pleasure for ALL!
from 07.06.2019 to 20.10.2019
daily from 9:00 to 17:00
SHOP, RENTAL & BIKE SCHOOL
daily from 8.30am to 5.30pm
We are the next camping in Tyrol to the new Bikepark Serfaus Fiss Ladis!!
Here you can find more information about biking in the Tyrolean Oberland including tour suggestions etc.
Mountainbike| E-bike | Road bike | Downhill | Fernradweg
Events | Bike packages
... and some useful links for you:
- Mountain biking in our region Tiroler Oberland - Nauders - Kaunertal
- Road bike tours in the Tyrolean Oberland
- Freeride trails and trails in Nauders
- Wildbachtrail from Fendels to Ried
- Freeride trails and trails in Fiss
- Bike park Serfaus Fiss Ladis
- E-bike trips in the Tyrolean Oberland
- Via Claudia Augusta
- Bike Rental Sport Burtscher
- Bike Shuttle
- Your heart beats for the " Drahtesel "?
Book your dream holiday with us now!
Hiking in the Tyrolean Oberland
Experience the mountain summer in the Tyrolean Oberland!
More than 300 kilometers of marked hiking and mountain trails form in and around the Tyrolean holiday region Oberland a network that guarantees perfect holiday experiences!
With its central location, our campsite offers the ideal starting point for your holiday activities.
All information on hiking can be found here!
Animation, adventure and action in the Tyrolean Oberland!
Our Camping Dreiländereck in Tyrol offers the perfect starting point!
Only 250 m from the campsite is the adventure camp of H2O Adventure. Whether for beginners or experts - at H2O you are definitely right!
As our guests, you get special perks for sparkling adventures:
- Rafting - Canyoning - High ropes course
- Climbing in the terrain
- Paragliding - tandem flights
- Adventure hikes
- Guided Glacier tours
- Horse Treks
- Adventure H2O
By the way:
Directly at the H2O-Adventure, there is also a beach volleyball court with 3 sand courts and a soccer field.
AND MUCH MORE:
- Summer Fun Park in Fiss - use the free buses to go there... just 15 minutes away!
- Adventure World Serfaus - use the free buses to go there... just 15 minutes away!
- Hög Adventure Park - use the free buses to go there... just 15 minutes away!
- Mountain Biking in Serfaus
- Mountain Biking in Nauders
- The Alpincoaster in Imst, the longest Alpine roller coaster in the world!
- Events in Serfaus Fiss Ladis!
DIVE INTO THE ADVENTURE WORLD OF THE TIROLER OBERLAND!
Our regional specialty is the Summercard, which is included in the Camping Dreiländereck in Tirol. This opens up a wealth of possibilities for our guests!
- Bathing lake Ried - Camping in close proximity to the lake
- Adventure Spas Prutz-Ried and Pfunds
- Indoor pool Kaunertal
- all post buses in the region Tiroler Oberland / Serfaus-Fiss-Ladis / Samnaun
- Bowling alley in the Kaunertal Center (daily from 14:00 to 18:00)
- Tennis courts in Pfunds, Tösens, Prutz and Feichten
- Stock train in Pfunds
- Guided easy- and surprise mountain bike tours incl. Bike in Pfunds, Ried and Feichten
- Guided walks
- Guided tour Kulturwanderung Altfinstermünz
- Guided tours in the nature park
- Nordic Walking (trial lesson)
- Wanderbus in Pfunds (Radurschltal, Chey and Kobl)
- Wild feeding Fendels
- Entrance to the Heimatmuseum Pfunds, Greiter mill and saw in Pfunds
- Children program
All activities can be used free of charge for our guests with the Summer Card.
- 10% discount on the following services
- Jagdbogen parcours in Pfunds
- Entrance Area 47
- Admission Thermal Spa Engadin Scuol
- Sauna World Kaunertal Center
- Mountain sports program of the alpine school Oberland
- All outdoor offers
- Weekly program from the mountain guide
- Mini golf and much more
- Here is the exact information!
SUMMER CARD GOLD
The summer sensation for hikers and mountaineers!
You will receive the & quot; Goldencard & quot; 2019 at the following prices:
4 in 6 days: € 51,00
6 in 7 days: € 61,00
Children up to 2005 and younger free!
For example, on 6 out of 7 days or 3 out of 4 days, you can use all the public bus lines of the Post between Landeck and Nauders, including Kaunertal and Serfaus-Fiss-Ladis, free of charge. Furthermore, all 13 cable cars in the region are available for free.
The Summercard GOLD is the ticket to unlimited holiday fun in the Tyrolean Oberland. Here you find all information!
Camping holiday with children's entertainment! Enjoy carefree holidays with your children and enjoy the time with your family.
Our Bibi-Card is the ticket to the greatest children and youth program in Tyrol! - & gt; Children's Program 17 - Children's Program 2018
The villages Ried, Prutz and Pfunds have developed together a common, exciting and varied program for unforgettable summer holidays.
Children program: 4 - 10 years
Youth program: from 10 years
Rudi Rucksack is this year's mascot of family nests - he will be in summer & nbsp; There are no more minimum participants - the program will take place from one participant. accompany our mascot Bibi in one day.
In our Camping in Tirol all children get the Bibicard free of charge.
Just have fun:
- guided mountain bike tours
- Fairytale torch hike
- Schlosstag on Oldfinstermünz
- Plitsch-Platsch water day
- Gold search
- Bathing lake Ried with water slide
- Erlebnisfreibad Pfunds u. Prutz
- Play tennis
- Children's adventure program
- Drive with the BIBI-EXPRESS
- Adventure hikes
- 4 element day in Fendels
- You get benefits with your card on:
- Rafting - pirate tour
- Canyoning - Waterworld
- High ropes course
- horse riding
Rainy weather is no reason to mope because even then there is a lot going on:
- Sketches are rehearsed and presented
- Preparation for the children's shows
Indoor Games: painting stones, making vampires, sand paintings, friendship ribbons and much more
"Happy children - relaxed parents."
Experience the children's paradise "Tiroler Oberland" during your family holiday at Camping Dreiländereck in Tirol.
We are premium partner of the Tyrolean family nests. All our rental properties are equipped with child-friendly features, or can be rented on request free of charge. These include, for example, high chairs, children's crockery, cribs or strollers.
Directly at the campsite there is a beautiful children's playroom, equipped with a toddler's corner, a table football table, a climbing and wall bars with mat and much more ...
ACTIVITIES IN SUMMER:
Family vacation in the mountains. - Adventure - Nature - Recreation & Just have fun and let your mind wander.
There is an exciting children's program, a great youth program and many adventure places directly in Ried, as well as in the surrounding communities Prutz and Pfunds.
Our TVB Tiroler Oberland offers a mix of animation, adventure, adventure, fun, games, creativity, nature and culture.
Anyone from the age of 4 may participate.
DRAUSSEN.HAUSEN aims to raise awareness of the beauties and peculiarities of nature and - in the truest sense of the word - to give back to children their own nature.
All registered children from Camping Dreiländereck will be taken directly from the place with the "Bibi-Express" to the bookable programs. Lunch is optional. This year's mascot "Wendelin Wasserfloh" of the family nests, this summer will accompany our Tyrolean Oberland mascot "Bibi" in one day.
The children's program is for children from 4 to 10 years and the youth program from 10 years.
The BIBICARD is your ticket to adventure happiness. You can get these in our reception for free.
Inform yourself HERE about all activities offered.
ACTIVITIES IN WINTER:
Winter fun - children's paradise in the Alps
The magic of the snow-capped Alps also touches the little ones. Here at Camping Dreiländereck you are in the center of the most beautiful ski areas in Tyrol.
Explore the surrounding ski areas with your children. On your own, or with care. Your child first learns to ski? No problem. The trained supervisors of several ski schools offer the offspring a playful introduction to skiing and snowboarding.
While your children let off steam on the slopes, you too can relax and enjoy the many kilometers of pistes. Please inform yourself also at our TVB Tiroler Oberland about the many possibilities around Ried. Be it a guided ski tour or a snowshoe hike, everything is possible with us.
You can find all information here!
Games room for all ages
Fun and games for our kids!
Our playroom offers children enough space to experience adventure.
- Play area for the little ones
- Climbing and wall bars
- Table football
- Four wins
- Car Racing Slot Machine
- and mucg more.
Directly in the camping building of Camping Dreiländereck in Tyrol and is of course available all year round!