The central location of our campsite in the heart of the holiday region creates the ideal starting point for the top ski areas :
Serfaus-Fiss-Ladis, Nauders, Fendels, Venet, Kaunertal Glacier, and the Ski Arena Ischgl and Samnaun the largest connected ski area in the Eastern Alps!
Get all the details about the Snowcard GOLD and the Ski 6 pass here!
Surrounded by the fantastic ski areas of the Ötztal Alps, the Samnaun and the Silvretta Group, a world of diversity opens up here.
What to expect in the Tyrolean Oberland:
- 340 km of slopes - mostly snowmaking
- Over 90 modern lifts
- Free ski buses
- Ski school in the village
- Ski rental in the village
- Large ice skating rink on Lake Rieder - only 300 meters away
- Quaint huts guarantee hut fun and après-ski fun
- Cross-country skiing on perfectly groomed trails
- Panoramic toboggan runs
- Sleigh Rides
- Winter walks through the snowy landscape
- Snowshoeing and Nordic Walking
- ice climbing
- Paragliding and hang gliding
- Many excursion possibilities
We invite you to spend your winter holiday with us at the Camping Dreiländereck in Tirol and discover the region "Tiroler Oberland" .